Schedule Your Personalized Running Clinic and Evaluation at Illinois Bone & Joint Institute
Start your new year running program off right by treating yourself to a personalized running clinic and evaluation offered by Illinois Bone & Joint Institute (IBJI). These one-hour sessions are for runners of all levels, from beginner to elite. IBJI’s team of physical therapists has designed a multi-station program that covers everything from overall strength and flexibility to foot biomechanics. Participants receive:
- Full body evaluation from a clinical perspective
- Video analysis and professional advice on improving overall mechanics
- Recommendations for a personalized home exercise program designed to improve running technique and efficiency
- Consultations with a wellness team
- Foot analysis and footwear recommendations
Designed with runner’s needs in mind, the clinic will conduct thorough evaluations by physical therapists who have worked with hundreds of runners, of all skill levels. With the overwhelming positive feedback from past events, this will be the eigth time that IBJI is offering the running clinic.