Dedicated to helping restore active lifestyles
For comprehensive, individualized orthopedic care, IBJI - Libertyville offers everything you need close to home in Libertyville and Grayslake. Illinois Bone & Joint Institute is one of the country’s largest orthopedic practices and one of Illinois’ leading providers of specialized orthopedic medicine.
Our care is integrated -- orthopedic physicians, MRI services, Rehabilitation and OrthoAccess immediate care conveniently located in one place, working collaboratively to get you back in action. From diagnostic testing to advanced, minimally invasive surgical techniques to non-surgical treatments, the IBJI - Libertyville team offers you excellence in orthopedic care.
We want to help you move better, so you can live better.
For added convenience, IBJI offers online access to patient forms. These forms can be downloaded and completed prior to your appointment. Our patient privacy policies are also available. Please complete forms in blue or black ink.
Standard Patient Forms
Additional Patient Forms
IBJI - Libertyville accepts the following insurance plans for your convenience.
- Aetna PPO/POS/HMO/EPO/ Open Acces.
- Beech Street.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO.
- Blue Choice POS (aka Blue Choice/ Blue Choice Select).
- Cigna PPO/ POS/ HMO/ EPO/ Open Access.
- Coventry PPO/EPO and Worker’s Compensation.
- Healthcare’s Finest Network EPO.
- Humana PPO/POS/HMO.
- Private Health Care Systems (PHCS)/Multi Plan (PPO only).
- United Health Care PPO/POS/ HMO Choice/ Golden Rule.
We are out of network for the following plans:
- BCBS HMO of Illinois.
- Public Aid/Medicaid/KidCare.
- Medicare Advantage Plans.
- Aetna Better Health and other Medicaid replacement plans.
- Out of State Public Aid plans.
- Short Term Disability Forms
- Long Term Disability Forms
- FMLA paperwork
- Handicap Parking Placards
If you or a family member require the above documentation to be completed by the physicians and/or staff of Illinois Bone and Joint Institute, please allow a minimum of 2 week turnaround time.
When providing this documentation to the office, please include the following information:
- Patients Name
- Patient’s DOB
- Treating Physician
- Where are the forms to go upon completion- employer, patient etc. via mail, fax, etc
Please note that completion of this documentation is billable time for the physicians and staff. Our fees are as follows for each set of forms completed:
1-2 pages- $20.00
3 pages or more- $25.00
If you have any questions regarding paperwork, please call the office at 847-247-4000.