IBJI foot and ankle specialist Dr. Amy Jo Ptaszek, who sees patients in Glenview and Wilmette, was interviewed for the “Fashion and Style” section of Make It Better , a North Shore publication and e-mail newsletter aimed at women. The resulting article, titled “Happy Feet”, gives solid advice on choosing stylish footwear. View complete article.
- January 11, 2021 Illinois Bone & Joint Institute Opens New Physical Therapy Clinic in Bourbonnais
- December 21, 2020 MRI Misconceptions For Back Pain
- December 14, 2020 What to Do if You Have Frostbite in Your Hands
- November 20, 2020 Low Back Pain in the Setting of COVID-19
- October 30, 2020 Illinois Bone & Joint Institute Expands Services in McHenry
Illinois Bone & Joint Institute is one of the largest orthopedic group practices in Illinois. We offer more than 100 physicians and 20 locations throughout Chicago, ensuring complete musculoskeletal care wherever our patients are. Contact us to learn more about our advanced diagnostic technology and services.
September 11, 2020