IBJI foot and ankle specialist Dr. Amy Jo Ptaszek, who sees patients in Glenview and Wilmette, was interviewed for the “Fashion and Style” section of Make It Better , a North Shore publication and e-mail newsletter aimed at women. The resulting article, titled “Happy Feet”, gives solid advice on choosing stylish footwear. View complete article.
- September 17, 2021 How to Communicate Pain to Your Doctor
- September 16, 2021 Think Outside the (Lunch) Box
- September 15, 2021 Successful IBJI Fundraiser Raises Over $40K for Glenkirk
- September 13, 2021 New OrthoAccess Immediate Care Clinic in Arlington Heights
- September 9, 2021 Marathon Training Tips from Two of Our Doctors Who Run
Illinois Bone & Joint Institute is one of the largest orthopedic group practices in Illinois. We offer more than 100 physicians and 20 locations throughout Chicago, ensuring complete musculoskeletal care wherever our patients are. Contact us to learn more about our advanced diagnostic technology and services.