IBJI foot and ankle specialist Dr. Amy Jo Ptaszek, who sees patients in Glenview and Wilmette, was interviewed for the “Fashion and Style” section of Make It Better , a North Shore publication and e-mail newsletter aimed at women. The resulting article, titled “Happy Feet”, gives solid advice on choosing stylish footwear. View complete article.
- April 14, 2021 What is Gout – Symptoms and Causes
- April 7, 2021 Outpatient Joint Replacement During A Pandemic
- April 1, 2021 IBJI Welcomes New Pain Management Physician
- March 29, 2021 Tips for Losing Weight Before Hip Replacement
- March 26, 2021 What’s the Difference Between Hip Resurfacing and Hip Replacement?
Illinois Bone & Joint Institute is one of the largest orthopedic group practices in Illinois. We offer more than 100 physicians and 20 locations throughout Chicago, ensuring complete musculoskeletal care wherever our patients are. Contact us to learn more about our advanced diagnostic technology and services.