–>Anyone who has trained for a race, big or small, will tell you that the support they receive from friends or family was pivot to their success. It helps to have people in your corner.
In this article appearing in Highland Park Downtown, the health and athletic professionals at Illinois Bone & Joint Institute’s Health Performance Institute in Highland Park weigh in and discuss the following:
- How does a runner get started with their training?
- What is proper running form?
- What stretches should runners do?
- What advice does IBJI have on proper running shoes?
- When should you replace your running shoes?
Read the full article »