Efficient, Objective Independent Medical Evaluations
Our Independent Medical Evaluations (IME) program offers clinical integrity, convenience and service. IME’s are available from any of our physicians at any of our locations. The IBJI Workers’ Compensation team coordinates the documentation flow and scheduling.
- Appointments are scheduled within 24 hours of request
- A confirmation, including directions and fees, is emailed within one day
- The full IME report is provided within 5 business days
- Click here for a full list of IBJI IME certified physicians
Three Easy Ways to Schedule an IME
1) Receive personalized assistance at 877-385-8755
2) Fax requests to 847-929-1127
3) Complete and email IME Appointment Request
1300 E. Central RoadSuite 100Arlington Heights, IL 60003
150 N. Michigan AveSuite 1400Chicago, IL 60601
28156 W. Northpointe PkwySte 225Lake Barrington, IL 60010
Related Blog Posts
Getting an MRI can be an anxiety-inducing experience for many patients. It can cause feelings of claustrophobia even in those who have never been claustrophobic. Some patients might even stress themselves out wondering what happens during an MRI.
In recent months, I have participated in multiple conversations regarding Functional Capacity Evaluations (FCEs) and how the results have weakened the defense’s case.
Illinois Bone & Joint Institute is proud to offer specialized Workers’ Compensation rehabilitation services in Arlington Heights, at 1300 E. Central Road.