Marc Breslow, MD
Orthopedic Surgeon with Fellowship Training in Sports Medicine and Arthroscopy
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Certificate of Added Qualification, Sports Medicine
- National Board of Medical Examiners
- Andrews, W, Breslow, MJ: Low Anterior-Inferior 5 o’clock Portal for Shoulder Arthroscopy. Temple University Journal of Orthopaedic Surgery and Spine Medicine. 2006. Vol. I 23-28.
- Breslow, MJ, Rosen J: Cervical Spine Injuries in Football Players. (In press).
- Bernstein AD, Breslow, MJ, Distal Biceps Tendon Ruptures: A Historic Perspective and Current Concepts. AMJ Ortho. 2001: Vol. XXX: 193-200.
- Breslow, MJ, Jazawi, L, Bernstein, AD, Kunner, FJ, Rokito, AS: Treatment of Acromioclavicular Joint Separation: Suture or Suture Anchor? Journal of Shoulder-Elbow Surgery. 2002. 11(3): 225-229.
- Breslow, MJ, Kann, J, Bach, BR, Jr.: Pectoralis Major Rupture. In Fahey T (editor) Encyclopedia of Sports Medicine and Exercises Physiology.
- Staren E, Breslow, MJ: The Role of Re-Excision in Selecting Patients for Breast Conserving Surgery. (Abstract presented at the Chicago Surgical Society Meeting).
- 1995: Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society
- Assistant Professor, Department of Orthopaedics, University of Illinois Medical Center at Chicago, 2007 – present
- Orthopaedic Team Physician, Maine East High School, Park Ridge, IL, 2007 – present
- Orthopaedic Team Physician, Notre Dame High School, Niles, IL, 2007 – present
- Orthopaedic Team Physician, Northridge Prep School, Niles, IL, 2008 – present
- Orthopaedic Team Physician , Niles West High School, Skokie, IL, 2010 – present
- Assistant Team Physician: North Central College, Naperville IL, 2001 – 2007
- Team Physician: Neuqua High School, Naperville, IL, 2001 – 2007
- Assistant Team Physician: Glenbard South High School, Glen Ellyn, IL, 2001 – 2007