Published quarterly, Move Better includes profiles of IBJI’s extraordinary providers, who are leading revolutionary change in bone and joint treatments, as well as bring to life real patient stories of triumph and recovery.
In our Spring Issue
- Back in Action – After an unprecedented interruption to high school sports, athletes may be at an increased risk of injury as they get back to training and competition. IBJI doctors and trainers offer their advice on how to safely return to sport.
- Weight Management – The addition of two metabolic health and weight management physicians has enhanced IBJI’s personalized OrthoHealth weight management program.
- Sleeping Better – Getting quality sleep – and the proper amount of it – is essential for the body, mind and immune system to function at their optimal levels.
- Caring For Our Youth – Meet the IBJI pediatric orthopedic surgeons who are committed to a comprehensive approach to care, from diagnostics to treatment and rehabilitation, to treat childhood injuries.
- …and much more!
View Past Issues
Recent Blog Posts & News Releases
- How to Manage Hip Pain without Surgery
- Expanded Pediatric Orthopedic Service
- How to Tell if Your Hip Pain Is from Arthritis or Bursitis
- What is Gout – Symptoms and Causes
- Outpatient Joint Replacement During A Pandemic
- IBJI Welcomes New Pain Management Physician
- Tips for Losing Weight Before Hip Replacement
- What’s the Difference Between Hip Resurfacing and Hip Replacement?
- What You Need to Know About Sex After Hip Replacement
- Two Doctors Join OrthoHealth Program
- New IBJI OrthoAccess in Norwood Park
- Should I Get the COVID-19 Vaccine? An Orthopedist’s Perspective