Published quarterly, Move Better includes profiles of IBJI’s extraordinary providers, who are leading revolutionary change in bone and joint treatments, as well as bring to life real patient stories of triumph and recovery.
In our Winter Issue
- With Gratitude – 2020 brought unique and unforeseen circumstances that required innovative solutions. IBJI staff proved they were up to the challenge, and their resilience and selflessness were instrumental to our continued success during this trying time.
- Refined and Refocused – IBJI is excited to announce that updates will be made to enhance the OrthoHealth program in early 2021.
- Welcome to the Team – IBJI adds four doctors to its orthopedics program, expanding its reach across multiple suburbs.
- Growth Support – Teamwork helps new IBJI rehabilitation clinics grow and adapt seamlessly.
- …and much more!
View Past Issues
Recent Blog Posts & News Releases
- New IBJI OrthoAccess in Norwood Park
- Should I Get the COVID-19 Vaccine? An Orthopedist’s Perspective
- Illinois Bone & Joint Institute Opens New Physical Therapy Clinic in Bourbonnais
- MRI Misconceptions For Back Pain
- What to Do if You Have Frostbite in Your Hands
- Low Back Pain in the Setting of COVID-19
- Illinois Bone & Joint Institute Expands Services in McHenry
- IBJI Physicians Named to Chicago Magazine’s 2020 list of “Top Docs for Fitness Junkies”
- Pilates’ Mental and Physical Benefits Guide Us Through “New Normal”
- Hinsdale Orthopaedic Associates Division of IBJI, does 100th Surgery for Young Adult Hip Dysplasia
- Orthopaedic Surgery Specialists Joins Illinois Bone & Joint Institute
- IBJI Doctor Talks Ankle Sprains and Instability