Published quarterly, Move Better includes profiles of IBJI’s extraordinary providers, who are leading revolutionary change in bone and joint treatments, as well as bring to life real patient stories of triumph and recovery.
In our Summer Issue
- Safety in Action – IBJI has implemented stringent safety measures at all its facilities to keep patients and staff protected against COVID-19
- Virtual Visits – Telemedicine has become a well-used resource during the COVID-19 pandemic. An IBJI hip replacement patient shares his experience using the remote health service.
- Performing for Patients – IBJI helped get elective surgeries back on track and alleviated the burden on hospitals by conducting drive-thru COVID-19 testing at its Des Plaines and Hinsdale facilities.
- Making a Difference – IBJI CARES helped people in need during the COVID-19 pandemic by funding a food donation and organizing a blood drive.
- …and much more!
View Past Issues
Recent Blog Posts & News Releases
- Hinsdale Orthopaedic Associates, a Division of IBJI, Completes 100th Surgery for Young Adult Hip Dysplasia
- Orthopaedic Surgery Specialists Joins Illinois Bone & Joint Institute
- IBJI Doctor Talks Ankle Sprains and Instability
- Safety in Action
- IBJI Doctor Talks Elbow Overuse Injuries in Youth Athletes
- Illinois Bone & Joint Institute Dr. Roger Chams Assists Chicago Red Stars in 2020 NWSL Safety and Health Protocols
- Illinois Bone & Joint Institute Partners with Chicago Dogs as Official Athletic Training and Physical Therapy Provider
- Importance of Telemedicine in Orthopedics During COVID-19
- Northwest Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine Joins Illinois Bone & Joint Institute
- Hinsdale Orthopaedics Division of Illinois Bone & Joint Institute Opens New OrthoAccess (Immediate Care Location) in Joliet
- Illinois Bone & Joint Institute Opens Physical and Occupational Therapy Clinic in Joliet
- Illinois Bone & Joint Institute Opens Physician Office in Kildeer