Published quarterly, Move Better includes profiles of IBJI’s extraordinary providers, who are leading revolutionary change in bone and joint treatments, as well as bring to life real patient stories of triumph and recovery.
In our Autumn Issue
- Getting Back in the Game – IBJI Sports Medicine helps athletes return to action after orthopedic injuries
- Return to Sport – A comprehensive approach to rehabilitation gets young athletes healthy and moving again.
- ‘Industrial Athletes’ – Employees whose bodies take a beating need a different kind of care. IBJI can help.
- Helping Hand – IBJI CARES Foundation’s inaugural charity golf tournament raised $16K for New Life Shelter, but that was just part of a campaign of volunteerism to benefit the facility.
- …and much more!
View Past Issues
Recent Blog Posts
- Seared Sea Scallops with Black Seafood Risotto and Asparagus-Arugula Purée
- Beware of Black Ice this Winter Season
- Yoga and Pilates for Balanced Strength and Flexibility
- Motion is Lotion: How to Safely Keep Moving in the Cold
- How to Maintain Healthy Food Habits During The Holidays
- 5 Tips to Get You Through the Holidays
- Cook Like A Doctor: Fall Roasted Savoy Cabbage Salad
- Stay Healthy this Season with IBJI’s OrthoHealth
- Hinsdale Orthopaedic Associates Joins Illinois Bone & Joint Institute
- OAK Orthopedics Joins Illinois Bone & Joint Institute
- Alleviate Acute Neck & Back Pain at IBJI’s Back to Life Clinic
- IBJI and Chicago Red Stars Free Soccer Skills Clinic for Children 7-13
- Illinois Bone & Joint Institute Announces Grand Opening of IBJI Sports Institute For Outstanding Athlete Care