Published quarterly, Move Better includes profiles of IBJI’s extraordinary providers, who are leading revolutionary change in bone and joint treatments, as well as bring to life real patient stories of triumph and recovery.
In our Autumn Issue
- Getting Back in the Game – IBJI Sports Medicine helps athletes return to action after orthopedic injuries
- Return to Sport – A comprehensive approach to rehabilitation gets young athletes healthy and moving again.
- ‘Industrial Athletes’ – Employees whose bodies take a beating need a different kind of care. IBJI can help.
- Helping Hand – IBJI CARES Foundation’s inaugural charity golf tournament raised $16K for New Life Shelter, but that was just part of a campaign of volunteerism to benefit the facility.
- …and much more!
View Past Issues
Recent Blog Posts
- Yoga and Pilates for Balanced Strength and Flexibility
- Motion is Lotion: How to Safely Keep Moving in the Cold
- How to Maintain Healthy Food Habits During The Holidays
- 5 Tips to Get You Through the Holidays
- Cook Like A Doctor: Fall Roasted Savoy Cabbage Salad
- Stay Healthy this Season with IBJI’s OrthoHealth
- Get Winter Strong with Pilates
- Pumpkin Carving Tips for Hand Safety
- Illinois Bone & Joint Institute Announces Grand Opening of IBJI Sports Institute For Outstanding Athlete Care
- Chicago Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine, S.C. Joins Illinois Bone & Joint Institute
- What Physicians Do Outside of the Surgery Room
- Illinois Bone & Joint Institute Announces Opening of Algonquin Physician Office
- IBJI Stands by Chicago Red Stars Through Their First Championship Game and Wishes Sam Kerr Luck