Published quarterly, Move Better includes profiles of IBJI’s extraordinary providers, who are leading revolutionary change in bone and joint treatments, as well as bring to life real patient stories of triumph and recovery.
In our Autumn Issue
- Getting Back in the Game – IBJI Sports Medicine helps athletes return to action after orthopedic injuries
- Return to Sport – A comprehensive approach to rehabilitation gets young athletes healthy and moving again.
- ‘Industrial Athletes’ – Employees whose bodies take a beating need a different kind of care. IBJI can help.
- Helping Hand – IBJI CARES Foundation’s inaugural charity golf tournament raised $16K for New Life Shelter, but that was just part of a campaign of volunteerism to benefit the facility.
- …and much more!
View Past Issues
Recent Blog Posts
- 5 Tips to Get You Through the Holidays
- Cook Like A Doctor: Fall Roasted Savoy Cabbage Salad
- Stay Healthy this Season with IBJI’s OrthoHealth
- Get Winter Strong with Pilates
- Pumpkin Carving Tips for Hand Safety
- Cook Like a Doctor: Grilled Salmon with Chimichurri, Sautéed Trio of Mushrooms and Garlic Spinach
- Fit Your Backpack to Avoid Back and Neck Pain
- How to Help Prevent Baseball Injuries
- What Physicians Do Outside of the Surgery Room
- Illinois Bone & Joint Institute Announces Opening of Algonquin Physician Office
- IBJI Stands by Chicago Red Stars Through Their First Championship Game and Wishes Sam Kerr Luck
- IBJI’s Sports Medicine Symposium Sold Out for Second Year in a Row!
- Illinois Bone & Joint Institute Welcomes New Anesthesiologist and Pain Management Physician