Published quarterly, Move Better includes profiles of IBJI’s extraordinary providers, who are leading revolutionary change in bone and joint treatments, as well as bring to life real patient stories of triumph and recovery.
In our Autumn Issue
- Better Access to the Best Care – IBJI provides patients better access to orthopedic care by welcoming five exceptional orthopedic practices to our team.
- IBJI Staff Promotes Clarity – Health coach and massage therapist Donna Taylor uses online mini-sessions to help IBJI staff use mindful meditation to find peace, calm and clarity during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Ten Steps to Safety – The challenges of dealing with a pandemic will persist as schools reopen, athletes return to the field and the flu season descends on us. IBJI provides 10 to-dos that can help ensure the safety of patients and staff during this time of uncertainty.
- Continued Caring – The COVID-19 pandemic hasn’t slowed down IBJI CARES, which continues to give back by finding new ways to donate, including a book drive, blood drive and donating to this year’s community partner organization, Glenkirk.
- …and much more!
View Past Issues
Recent Blog Posts & News Releases
- Low Back Pain in the Setting of COVID-19
- Illinois Bone & Joint Institute Expands Services in McHenry
- Illinois Bone & Joint Institute Physicians Named to Chicago Magazine’s 2020 list of “Top Docs for Fitness Junkies”
- Pilates’ Mental and Physical Benefits Guide Us Through “New Normal”
- Hinsdale Orthopaedic Associates, a Division of IBJI, Completes 100th Surgery for Young Adult Hip Dysplasia
- Orthopaedic Surgery Specialists Joins Illinois Bone & Joint Institute
- IBJI Doctor Talks Ankle Sprains and Instability
- Safety in Action
- IBJI Doctor Talks Elbow Overuse Injuries in Youth Athletes
- Illinois Bone & Joint Institute Dr. Roger Chams Assists Chicago Red Stars in 2020 NWSL Safety and Health Protocols
- Illinois Bone & Joint Institute Partners with Chicago Dogs as Official Athletic Training and Physical Therapy Provider
- Importance of Telemedicine in Orthopedics During COVID-19