Published quarterly, Move Better includes profiles of IBJI’s extraordinary providers, who are leading revolutionary change in bone and joint treatments, as well as bring to life real patient stories of triumph and recovery.
In our Spring Issue
- Back in Action – After an unprecedented interruption to high school sports, athletes may be at an increased risk of injury as they get back to training and competition. IBJI doctors and trainers offer their advice on how to safely return to sport.
- Weight Management – The addition of two metabolic health and weight management physicians has enhanced IBJI’s personalized OrthoHealth weight management program.
- Sleeping Better – Getting quality sleep – and the proper amount of it – is essential for the body, mind and immune system to function at their optimal levels.
- Caring For Our Youth – Meet the IBJI pediatric orthopedic surgeons who are committed to a comprehensive approach to care, from diagnostics to treatment and rehabilitation, to treat childhood injuries.
- …and much more!
View Past Issues
Recent Blog Posts & News Releases
- Osteoarthritis and Other Common Causes of Knee Pain
- Tips for Stopping Smoking Before Hip Replacement Surgery
- IBJI Participates in Cristo Rey High School Work Study Program
- Illinois Bone & Joint Institute Transitions to Epic
- 4 Common Knee Conditions—Symptoms, Causes and Treatments
- Hip Surgery Risks and Potential Complications
- How to Prevent & Treat Runner’s Knee
- IBJI’s Emily Fortunato Headed to Tokyo Olympics as part of USWNT Medical Staff
- What You Need to Know About Injections for Treating Hip Pain
- Good Exercises for Bad Knees
- What is Charcot Foot?
- Pros & Cons of Hip Replacement Surgery