Published quarterly, Move Better includes profiles of IBJI’s extraordinary providers, who are leading revolutionary change in bone and joint treatments, as well as bringing to life real patient stories of triumph and recovery.
In our Spring Issue
- Better at Baseball – Find out what IBJI can offer to help you get better at throwing, hitting, pitching, and more.
- 7 Sports Injuries to Watch Out For – IBJI’s orthopedic specialists discuss the most common sports-related injuries they see, and offer tips on how to stay safe this season.
- Fueling Your Body – Our sports dietitian discusses the best ways to optimize your nutrition for your best athletic performance.
- Get Back to the Sport You Love – Learn about IBJI’s Return to Sport: Phase IV program, which helps athletes recover and get back in the game safely.
- 3 Brain Health Tips for the Athletes in Your Family – Protect yourself this season with important concussion screening tools. Our sports neurologist explains what’s available and how these tools help.
View Past Issues
IBJI OrthoInform® is an orthopedic podcast from Illinois Bone & Joint Institute designed with patients in mind. Physicians from IBJI explain what patients need to know about orthopedic conditions and treatments, including what to expect before and after surgery.
- Total Hip Replacement with Michael O’Rourke, MD
- Achilles Tendon Repair Surgery with Anand Vora, MD
- Rotator Cuff Repair with David Hamming, MD
- Autoimmune Disease with Ami Kothari, MD
- ACL Injuries and Surgery with David Guelich, MD
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome with Christian Skjong, MD
- Bunions with Steven Jasonowicz, MD
- Total Knee Replacement with Jeffrey Goldstein, MD
- Shoulder Replacement with Craig Cummins, MD
- Spinal Fusion Surgery with Cary Templin, MD
Recent Blog Posts & News Releases
- Everything You Need to Know About Lifting Injuries
- What You Need to Know About Back Pain During Pregnancy
- IBJI Welcomes New Interventional Pain Management/Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Physician
- A Day in the Life of an IBJI Occupational Therapist
- Is Permanent Daylight Savings Time a Bad Idea?
- What Is Occupational Therapy?
- Degenerative Disc Disease Treatment
- IBJI Extends Glenkirk Partnership in 2022
- 29 IBJI Physicians Chosen as ‘Top Docs’ by Chicago Magazine
- IBJI Welcomes New Spine Specialist
- IBJI Opens New Doctors’ Office in Munster, IN
- Chicago Red Stars: A Behind the Scenes Look at the IBJI Head Athletic Trainer and Her Interns