Published quarterly, Move Better includes profiles of IBJI’s extraordinary providers, who are leading revolutionary change in bone and joint treatments, as well as bring to life real patient stories of triumph and recovery.
In our Fall Issue
- Supporting Student-Athletes – Providing wellness services to high school student-athletes is part of IBJI’s commitment to educating, informing and caring for the community.
- Know Your T-Score – Exercise, diet, stress and other factors all influence the health of your bones. Knowing your T-score can provide direction regarding which of these you need to address.
- Get OrthoInformed – Join Dr. Eric Chehab as he discusses a variety of health conditions with IBJI experts across all orthopedic specialties.
- Pelvic Floor Health – Physical therapist Catherine Slaastad explains the benefits of pelvic floor therapy, and says strengthening these muscles is important.
- …and much more!
View Past Issues
IBJI OrthoInform is a podcast from Illinois Bone & Joint Institute designed with patients in mind. Orthopedic physicians from IBJI explain what patients need to know about orthopedic conditions and treatments, including what to expect before and after surgery.
- Total Hip Replacement with Michael O’Rourke, MD
- Achilles Tendon Repair Surgery with Anand Vora, MD
- Rotator Cuff Repair with David Hamming, MD
Recent Blog Posts & News Releases
- Common Questions About Arthritis
- Physical Therapy: 10 Surprising Misconceptions
- New IBJI Physical Therapy Clinic in Willowbrook
- How to Prep Your Home for Surgery
- Announcing the New IBJI OrthoInform Physician Podcast
- IBJI Opens New Physical Therapy Clinic in Woodridge
- What Is Blood Flow Restriction (BFR) Therapy and How Does It Help?
- Avoid Work-from-Home Pain
- How to Communicate Pain to Your Doctor
- Think Outside the (Lunch) Box
- Successful IBJI Fundraiser Raises Over $40K for Glenkirk
- New OrthoAccess Immediate Care Clinic in Arlington Heights