Published quarterly, Move Better includes profiles of IBJI’s extraordinary providers, who are leading revolutionary change in bone and joint treatments, as well as bring to life real patient stories of triumph and recovery.
In our Spring Issue
- COVID-19 Roundtable – IBJI Providers discuss the coronavirus pandemic’s influence on the increased use of Telemedicine, how the pathogen is affecting healthcare now, and its potential impact moving forward
- Rise of the Virtual Visit – The coronavirus pandemic had led to an increased use of Telemedicine, and as people become more familiar with virtual visits to the doctor, this could be permanent.
- Elective Surgery: Why are we waiting? – IBJI surgeons understand and appreciate the sacrifices that our patients are making by postponing elective surgeries during the coronavirus pandemic, and they’ll be ready to help when the crisis passes.
- Spring into Action – IBJI Pilates Instructor Yvonne Taylor recommends yoga poses and easy Pilates exercises that can help you de-stress, get strong and increase energy from the comfort of your living room.
- …and much more!
View Past Issues
Recent Blog Posts
- Put the Spring Back in Your Step this Season
- Easy Ways to Practice Self-Care at Home
- Exercise with Every Day Household Items
- How to Implement Ergonomics in Your Home Office
- Seared Sea Scallops with Black Seafood Risotto and Asparagus-Arugula Purée
- Beware of Black Ice this Winter Season
- Yoga and Pilates for Balanced Strength and Flexibility
- Motion is Lotion: How to Safely Keep Moving in the Cold
- Hinsdale Orthopaedics Division of Illinois Bone & Joint Institute Opens New OrthoAccess (Immediate Care Location) in Joliet
- Illinois Bone & Joint Institute Opens Physical and Occupational Therapy Clinic in Joliet
- Illinois Bone & Joint Institute Opens Physician Office in Kildeer
- Illinois Bone & Joint Institute Begins COVID-19 Testing for Surgical Patients
- Illinois Bone & Joint Institute Preparing to Reopen for Elective Surgeries and Musculoskeletal Procedures