- Analysis of Emerging Treatments in Diabetic Wound Care. Published in Foot and Ankle Quarterly, Fall 2002.
- The Effectiveness of Surgical Reconstruction of Adult Flat Foot Deformities, research article with case studies of patients treated during residency, submitted for publication in 2000, Journal of Foot and Ankle Surgery; 1998-2000.
- Diabetic Foot Care and Common Pedal Abnormalities, a lecture presented to the Hispanic Community of Waukegan at the Waukegan Public Library; July 12, 1999.
- Etiology, Diagnosis, and Treatment of Recurrent Neuromas, preparation of literature review with case presentation presented by residency director to the Ontario Podiatric Medical Association; November 1998.
- CPME, Professional Education and Educational Support Services – Self Study Sub-Committee, 1996 – 1997.
- Clinical Honors; Dr. William M. Scholl School of Podiatric Medicine, Third year podiatric medicine clinic and third year surgery rotation, 1996-1997.
Annual Speaker for Kraft Foods Corporation’s Health Fair Lecture entitled “Oh My Aching Feet!”