- Hill, JM: Ion-Exchange High-Performance Liquid Chromatography in the Isolation of Neurotoxins from C. Sculpturatus, Master’s Thesis, Creighton University, 1986.
- Hill, JM: Fractures of the Shoulder. Orthopedic Secrets. Brown, DE, Neumann RD eds. Philadelphia, PA: Hanley & Belfus, 1995.
- Hill, JM, Crosby, LA & Walz, BW: “Factors Affecting Outcome in the Treatment of Displaced Middle Third Clavicle Fractures.” Submitted for publication in Journal of Bone & Joint Surgery. Nominated for Neer Award.
- Hill, JM, McGuire, MH & Crosby, LA: “Closed Treatment of Displaced Middle-Third Fractures of the Clavicle Gives Poor Results.” Journal of Bone & Joint Surgery (Br) Vol 79-B, No. 4, pp. 537-539, 1997.
- Hill, JM and Phillips, EP: “Cervical Pain Secondary to Atlanto-Occipital Fusion in a Swimmer.” Orthopedics, Vol 20, No 3, pp. 270-271, March 1997.
- Hill, JM: Chapter entitled “Indications” in Total Shoulder Arthroplasty. American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons Monograph Series. Crosby, LA, editor. Pp. 17-25, copyright 2000.
- Hill, JM and Norris, TR: “Long-Term Results of Total Shoulder Arthroplasty Following Bone-Grafting of the Glenoid.” The Journal of Bone & Joint Surgery, Vol 83-A, No. 6, pp. 877-883, June 2001.
- Hill, JM and Norris, TR: Chapter entitled “Open Rotator Cuff Repair” in Atlas of Shoulder Surgery. Martin Dunitz Publishers. Fu, FH and Ticker, JB, editors.
- Hill, JM and Norris, TR: Chapter entitled “Rotator Cuff Disease: Open Repair Techniques” in Operative Orthopaedics: Principles and Practice. Appleton & Lange, publishers. Zuckerman, JD, editor of Shoulder and Humerus Section.
See CV for additional Research and Publications.
- Henry W. Meyerding, M.D. Annual Essay Award Winner,
- The American Fracture Association, Third Place, May 1995
- Nominated for Neer Award, “Factors Affecting Outcome in the Treatment of Displaced Middle Third Clavicle Fractures”, Presented at American Shoulder and Elbow Surgeons, Eleventh Open Meeting, February 19, 1995, Orlando, FL