- Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital
- Northwestern Medicine Huntley Hospital
- Northwestern Medicine McHenry Hospital
- Northwestern Medicine Woodstock Hospital
Areas of Expertise
- Steroid Epidural Injections of the Spine
- Radiofrequency Ablation Procedures of the Spine
- Radiofrequency Ablation Procedures for Peripheral Joints
- Nerve Blocks
- Trigger Point Injections
- Peripheral Joints Injections
- Botox Injections for Migraine Headaches
Jing Liang, MD is a board-certified physician in both physical medicine & rehabilitation, and pain medicine. She specializes in non-surgical treatments for pain and functional deficits due to spine, joints, muscles, and nerve disorders. Many of the disorders are related to degeneration and osteoarthritis. Dr. Liang believes in providing the most conservative treatment possible. Minimally invasive procedures are only one part of the treatment plan and serve as a supplement to rehabilitation. In order to provide the best patient care, Dr. Liang focuses on community-based coordinated care with medical providers of other specialties (physical and occupational therapists, chiropractors, orthotists, neurologists, rheumatologists, radiologists, endocrinologists, orthopedic surgeons, and neurosurgeons).
Prior to joining IBJI, she was both medical director of musculoskeletal medicine and an interventional physiatrist (the first in a multi-specialty physician group of more than 250 providers) for Northwestern Medicine.
A presenter and lecturer on diseases and conditions requiring pain management and rehab, Dr. Liang believes in a team-oriented approach to care. She has authored a chapter on pain medicine in a board review book for physical medicine and rehabilitation.
My approach is to provide personalized, patient-centered treatments for pain and functional impairments. I am here to help patients to improve their overall wellness and empower them with tools for long-term health maintenance.”Jing Liang, MD
Upstate Medical University/State University of NY, Syracuse, NY- Doctor of Medicine
Atlantic Health Systems, Morristown, NJ- Transitional Medicine
JFK Johnson Rehabilitation Institute, Edison, NJ- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
JFK Johnson Rehabilitation Institute, Edison, NJ- Pain Medicine
Affiliations and Associations
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians