Steven M. Mardjetko, MD
Orthopedic Surgeon with Fellowship Training in Spinal Deformity and Pediatric Orthopedic Surgery
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Certificate in Evaluation of Disability and Impairment Ratings
- Mardjetko SM, Harris G. Evaluation of Eight Different Methods of Tendon Suture Used for Tendon Bone Anchorage. Journal of Biomechanics. 1988.
- Asdourian PL, Mardjetko SM, Rauschning W, Johnson H, Hammerberg KW, DeWald RL. An Evaluation of Spinal Deformity in Metastatic Breast Cancer. Journal of Spinal Disorders. 1990;3:119-134.
- Mardjetko SM, Lubicky JP, Kuo KN, Smrcina C. Pseudoaneurysm After Foot Surgery. Journal of Pediatric Orthopaedics. 1991;11:657-662.
- Mardjetko SM, Hammerberg KW, Lubicky JP, Fister JS. The Luque Trolley Revisited: Review of Nine Cases Requiring Revision. Spine Journal. 1992;17:682-689.
- Mardjetko SM. Acquired Spondylolisthesis of L4. Spinal Frontiers. 1994;1:6-7.
- Nance DK, Mardjetko SM. Technical Aspects and Nursing Considerations of Limb Lengthening. Orthopaedic Nursing. 1994;13:21-32.
- Mardjetko SM, Connolly P, Shott S. Degenerative Lumber Spondylolisthesis – A Meta Analysis 1970-1993. Spine. October 1994.
- Yuan HA, Dickman CA, Garfin SR, Mardjetko SM. A Historical Cohort Study of Pedicle Screw Fixation in Thoracic Lumber and Sacral Spine Fusions. Spine. October 1994.
- Turker RJ, Mardjetko SM, Lubicky J. Aneurysmal Bone Cysts of the Spine: Excision and Stabilization. Journal of Pediatric Orthopaedics. 1998;18:209-213.
- Basobas L, Mardjetko S, Hammerberg K, Lubicky J. Selective Anterior Fusion and Instrumentation for the Treatment of Neuromuscular Scoliosis. Spine. 2003; 28(20S), Supplement 15:S245-S248.
- Assistant Professor: Dept. of Orthopaedic Surgery Rush Medical College, Chicago IL: 1992 – present
- Lecturer, Dept. of Orthopaedic Surgery University of Illinois College of Medicine, Chicago IL 1992 – present
- Assistant Professor: Dept. of Orthopaedic Surgery St. Louis University, St. Louis MO 1990-1992
- Assistant Professor: Westside Veterans Hospital Chicago, IL 1988-1990
- Assistant Professor: Dept. of Orthopaedic Surgery University of Illinois, Chicago IL 1988-1990
- Chief, Section of Spinal Surgery: Division of Orthopaedic Surgery,Cook County Hospital, Chicago IL 1988 – present
- Director, Spine Surgery Service: Dept. of Orthopaedic Surgery,Cardinal Glennon Children’s Hospital, St. Louis MO 1990-1992
- Section Chief: Pedatric Orthopaedics: Division of Orthopaedic Surgery Cook County Hospital, Chicago IL 1994-1999
- Chief of Pediatric Orthopaedics Hope Children’s Hospital, Oak Lawn, IL.