Chinyoung Park, MD
Board-Certified with Fellowship Training in Rheumatology
- Internal Medicine
- Certified Clinical Densitometrist
- Examination of phosphoprotein contents of lymphocytes from lupus patients to assess possible derangements in tyrosine kinase transcription pathways involved in T cell activation, 1991-92.
- Park C, Lashner BA, Dozer D, Albert DA: Arthritis of Inflammatory Bowel disease: Analysis of a Large Data Base. Poster presentation at National Meeting, American College of Rheumatology, November 1992. Arthritis & Rheumatism 36:9 (Suppl), Sept 1993.
- Sweiss NJ, Ellman MH, Curran JJ, Utset TO, Park CY: TNF inhibition as a Novel Treatment for Refractory Sarcoidosis. Poster presentation at National Meeting, American College of Rheumatology, November 2001. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 44:S121 ( Suppl), September 2001.
- Sweiss NJ, Ellman MH, Curran JJ, Park CY: TNF-inhibition as a Novel Treatment for Refractory Sarcoidosis. Poster Presentation at National Meeting, American College of Rheumatology, October 2002. Arthritis & Rheumatism 46:S324 (Suppl), Sept 2002
- Chicago Magazine “Top Doctors” for 2021
- Castle Connelly Top Doctors
- Recognition Letter of Appreciation from Lake County Health Department for providing Rheumatology care to the uninsured residents of Lake County 2011 to present.
- Practice in Rheumatology, Illinois Bone and Joint Institute, 1/1/2016-
- Private practice in Rheumatology, Park Rheumatology, LLC. 7/1/2005-12/31/2015
- Private practice in Rheumatology, Deerpath Physicians Group, 7/2002- 6/30/2005.
- Assistant Professor of Rheumatology, University of Chicago Hospitals, 9/98-6/2002.
- Staff Rheumatologist, University Mednet (Cleveland), 1994-1998 – Rheumatology (80%) and Internal Medicine (20%)
- Senior Clinical Instructor, Department of Internal Medicine, Case Western University School of Medicine, 1994-1998.