2401 Ravine Way
Glenview, IL 60025
521 Green Bay Road
Wilmette, IL 60091
- AMITA Health Holy Family Medical Center Des Plaines
- NorthShore University Health System
- Ravine Way Surgery Center
Areas of Expertise
- Arthroscopic surgery
- Deformity correction
- Reconstructive foot and ankle surgery
- Certified in Total Ankle Joint Replacements – Salto Talaris Total Ankle Prosthesis
Dr. Paul Goodman is a podiatric foot and ankle surgeon. He is one of only a limited number of foot and ankle surgeons who is board-certified in Reconstructive Rearfoot and Ankle Surgery. His specialty areas are reconstructive foot and ankle surgery, arthritis, trauma, deformity correction, arthroscopic surgery, and total ankle joint replacements. Dr. Goodman is a nationally recognized lecturer and educator for many topics in foot and ankle surgery. He completed his surgical training at Kern Hospital for Foot and Ankle Surgery, a residency program in Detroit, Michigan, which was the first formal training program for foot and ankle surgery in the world. The graduates from this program are pioneers for foot and ankle training and he has maintained his connection with the program by lecturing at conferences sponsored by the Civic/Kern Hospital Residency Alumni Association.
Dr. Goodman was a partner at The Foot and Ankle Treatment Center in Glenview, Illinois, from 2003 until 2021, when he joined Illinois Bone & Joint Institute.
Dr. Goodman is a native of Northbrook and attended Glenbrook North High School. He is married with three children and enjoys sports of all kinds. Dr. Goodman has worked as the team physician with Detroit’s Junior B Hockey League and has consulted for other athletic organizations. In his free time, he likes to play hockey and coach youth ice hockey.
University of Kansas, Lawrence, Kansas - Bachelor of Arts
William M. Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine, Chicago, Illinois - Doctor of Podiatric Medicine
Kern Hospital, Detroit, Michigan
Affiliations and Associations
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- Illinois Podiatric Medical Association
- American College of Foot & Ankle Surgeons
- American Professional Wound Care Association
- American Diabetes Association