DES PLAINES, Ill., August 10, 2021—Illinois Bone & Joint Institute (IBJI), one of the largest independent, physician-owned orthopedic practices in the United States, is excited to welcome Teresa Sosenko, MD, fellowship-trained Rheumatologist. Dr. Sosenko will practice out of IBJI’s Morton Grove, Des Plaines, and Park Ridge clinic locations.
Dr. Sosenko completed her medical degree at Poznan University of Medical Science, in Poznan, Poland. After completing her residency in Internal Medicine at TriHealth Good Samaritan Hospital in Cincinnati, OH, where she served as Chief Resident, Dr. Sosenko went on to pursue a fellowship in Rheumatology at the University of Illinois-Chicago in Chicago, IL.
Dr. Sosenko approaches each patient individually and is passionate about developing treatment plans that are evidence-based and best tailored to each patient. She firmly believes in and encourages open discussions with her patients as part of her team approach to patient care.
Dr. Sosenko treats the following conditions:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Osteoporosis (DXA)
- Connective Tissue Disease
- Vasculitis (Wegener’s, Microscopic
- Polyangiitis, Giant Cell Arteritis)
- Muscle Pain
- Polymyalgia Rheumatica
- Sciatica Kyphoplasty/Vertebroplasty
- Spinal Cord Stimulation
- Dorsal Root Ganglion Stimulation
- Intraspinal Drug Delivery
- Physical/Occupational Rehabilitation Therapy
- Muscle Inflammation
- Joint Injection
- Joint Pain
- Back Pain (Spinal Stenosis, Sciatica)
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome
Request an appointment with Dr. Sosenko at IBJI’s Morton Grove, Des Plaines, and Park Ridge doctors’ offices.