Current Job Openings
We’re hiring! Take the next step in your career and join our team.
Browse IBJI’s current administrative and clinical job opportunities.
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Healthcare Pre-certification/Insurance Verification Specialist to join an innovative, growth-oriented musculoskeletal practice that has earned a reputation for excellence and is highly respected by their colleagues, patients and the community.This position will help support our staff in a clinical practice environment.
This position is responsible for obtaining prior authorization for office services as well as surgeries.
Candidates must have previous insurance verification/pre-certification experience in a medical office. Orthopaedic/Rheumatology experience is a plus. Medical Billing/Coding certification highly desirable. The ability to prioritize to meet deadlines. Familiarity with insurance payers/plans.The ability to work with computers and complete online questionnaires. The desire to meet the demands presented to reach IBJI’s utmost goals.
Must be available to work a flexible schedule to meet the demands of a changing scheduling environment and accommodate the needs of the practice.
Excellent opportunity to work with an established team of professionals who take pride in their work and have a strong work ethic.
Job Type: Full-time; hybrid
Interested applicants should email resumes to Sally at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax resumes to Sally Mangano at 847-914-0123.
Illinois Bone & Joint Institute, LLC (IBJI), Chicagoland’s premier orthopedic medical practice, has a full-time opening for an Athletic Trainer as a DME Services Specialist working at our DME Service Centers. Primary office is Morton Grove and may need to float to other locations. Locations: Morton Grove, Glenview, Libertyville
Duties and responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
● Vend and provide education to patients on the application, use, care, and expected
outcome for orthopedic durable medical equipment (DME) products as indicated by the physician instructions and manufacturer recommendations.
● Educate patients on insurance plans and provisions, financial responsibility, and
collection of patient portion.
● Ensure that all necessary documentation is obtained as it relates to payer requirements, and standard operating procedures.
● Perform patient/customer scheduling, education, order processing, delivery, and
courtesy call back.
● Comply with all elements of HIPAA, Medicare, Medicaid, and other required programs.
● Procurement and insurance processing of durable medical equipment.
Job Requirements include:
● Certified Athletic Trainer (pending certification ok) or Certified Orthotic Fitter – preferred but not required.
● Experience working in a DME providers office, physicians office, rehab clinic, hospital, or insurance company in a similar role – preferred but not required.
● Basic mathematical skills.
● Proficiency with business and communication software including MS Office (Word,
Excel, PowerPoint, and other related programs) and general business equipment
(facsimile, copier, printer, etc.).
● Demonstrate a working knowledge of ICD-10, CPT, and HCPCS codes, HIPPA laws,
medical terminology and anatomy.
● Excellent organizational and communication skills (verbal and written)
● Knowledge of DME accreditation is a plus.
● Working knowledge of distribution, inventory control and purchasing systems
● Ability to do medium lifting according to DOL guidelines.
● Ability to perform job functions at multiple sites requiring automotive transportation.
● Self-direction essential.
This position will report to the DME Service Center Coordinator
Interested candidates please send a resume or contact Joseph Gomez at email@example.com.
“Illinois Bone & Joint Institute, LLC. (IBJI), Chicagolands premier orthopaedic medical practice with several Chicago and NW suburban locations has an opening for a Physician Assistant. This position will be working with Dr. Jacob Babu as part of a busy Spine Surgical practice at our Libertyville and Grayslake locations (www.jacobbabumd.com).
Qualified candidates must be a graduate of an approved PA program and have an NCCPA certificate or eligibility. Preferred candidates will have a minimum of 3 years experience as a Physician Assistant. Previous orthopaedic experience is a plus. New grads interested in a surgical PA position are welcome to apply.
As a Physician Assistant your duties and responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Important team member to provide excellent care for patients needing treatment for spinal conditions as well as orthopedic traumatic injuries.
- Working as the first assist in surgery; providing preoperative and postoperative education to patient and family members
- Assisting in the office & clinic; performing initial and on-going clinical assessment and various minor treatment procedures; handling follow up and post op appointments; applying casts/splints, administering injections and answering patient questions on call backs, as directed by attending physician.
- Writing orders for treatment, diagnostic tests and medications at the direction of the attending physician; dictating reports and assisting as needed with routine work as a member of the physician’s team.
- Writes prescriptions per protocol under physician supervision
- Assists in securing medical clearance for all surgical cases.
IBJI offers an excellent compensation and benefits package including life, health and dental insurance, CME stipend and time off along with a 401(k)/profit sharing plan.”
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Athletic Trainer/Clinical Assistant to join an innovative, growth-oriented musculoskeletal practice that has earned a reputation for excellence and is highly respected by their colleagues, patients and the community.
Illinois Bone & Joint Institute, LLC Chicagoland’s premier orthopaedic medical practice with several Chicago and NW Suburban locations, has a full time Athletic Trainer/Clinical Medical Assistant opening for the Near North Division.
This position will help support one of our orthopaedic surgeons in a clinical practice environment.
Requirements: Candidates must have previous healthcare experience; previous orthopaedic experience preferred. Bachelor’s degree, current certification/licensure, and a basic knowledge of computers and office equipment is required.
Must be available to work a flexible schedule to accommodate the needs of the practice.
Position Highlights: Excellent opportunity to work with an established team of professionals who take pride in their work and have a strong work ethic.