In the third and final segment of neuro.RAPT’s three part series dedicated to Our Hands, IBJI’s Orthopedic Surgeon Dr. Taizoon Baxamusa covers the topic of arthritis – how it interferes with our daily lives, the correlation between x-ray imaging and severity, basilar joint arthritis, and treatments.
- April 20, 2022 Everything You Need to Know About Lifting Injuries
- April 14, 2022 What You Need to Know About Back Pain During Pregnancy
- April 11, 2022 IBJI Welcomes New Interventional Pain Management/Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Physician
- April 7, 2022 A Day in the Life of an IBJI Occupational Therapist
- April 4, 2022 Is Permanent Daylight Savings Time a Bad Idea?
Illinois Bone & Joint Institute is one of the largest orthopedic group practices in Illinois. We offer more than 100 physicians and 20 locations throughout Chicago, ensuring complete musculoskeletal care wherever our patients are. Contact us to learn more about our advanced diagnostic technology and services.