Have you ever stopped to think about your hands and how they work? When you start typing on the computer how do your fingers know what to do? Which fingers are even the most essential? For fascinating answers to these questions and more, watch this three part film series produced by neuro.RAPT, entitled “Gratitude for Our Hands” led by IBJI’s Dr. Taizoon Baxamusa.
- July 22, 2021 Osteoarthritis and Other Common Causes of Knee Pain
- July 19, 2021 Tips for Stopping Smoking Before Hip Replacement Surgery
- July 16, 2021 IBJI Participates in Cristo Rey High School Work Study Program
- July 13, 2021 Illinois Bone & Joint Institute Transitions to Epic
- July 13, 2021 4 Common Knee Conditions—Symptoms, Causes and Treatments
Illinois Bone & Joint Institute is one of the largest orthopedic group practices in Illinois. We offer more than 100 physicians and 20 locations throughout Chicago, ensuring complete musculoskeletal care wherever our patients are. Contact us to learn more about our advanced diagnostic technology and services.