Have you ever stopped to think about your hands and how they work? When you start typing on the computer how do your fingers know what to do? Which fingers are even the most essential? For fascinating answers to these questions and more, watch this three part film series produced by neuro.RAPT, entitled “Gratitude for Our Hands” led by IBJI’s Dr. Taizoon Baxamusa.
- April 7, 2021 Outpatient Joint Replacement During A Pandemic
- April 1, 2021 IBJI Welcomes New Pain Management Physician
- March 29, 2021 Tips for Losing Weight Before Hip Replacement
- March 26, 2021 What’s the Difference Between Hip Resurfacing and Hip Replacement?
- March 23, 2021 What You Need to Know About Sex After Hip Replacement
Illinois Bone & Joint Institute is one of the largest orthopedic group practices in Illinois. We offer more than 100 physicians and 20 locations throughout Chicago, ensuring complete musculoskeletal care wherever our patients are. Contact us to learn more about our advanced diagnostic technology and services.