Specializing in one sport may seem like a good idea to young athletes hoping to reach the top of their game, but it can also lead to injuries that force players to take time off for recovery. Learning about the health risks can help parents, coaches and young athletes alike make decisions that encourage a diversified, safe sports experience. Dr. Eric Chehab from Illinois Bone and Joint Institute explores what is now being called the “professionalization” of youth sports in this recent interview on Fox News. Watch the interview.
- June 29, 2022 Stay Safe This Fourth of July
- June 28, 2022 What’s Causing Your Neck Pain? Everything You Need to Know About Causes, Symptoms, & Treatments
- June 24, 2022 5 Gentle Yoga Poses and At-Home Remedies for Sciatica Pain Relief
- June 24, 2022 Chicago Wolves Calder Cup Finals: IBJI Serves As Exclusive Sports Medicine Partner
- June 21, 2022 What Are the Best Things to Do to Relieve Lower Back Pain?
Illinois Bone & Joint Institute is one of the largest orthopedic group practices in Illinois. We offer more than 100 physicians and 20 locations throughout Chicago, ensuring complete musculoskeletal care wherever our patients are. Contact us to learn more about our advanced diagnostic technology and services.