Specializing in one sport may seem like a good idea to young athletes hoping to reach the top of their game, but it can also lead to injuries that force players to take time off for recovery. Learning about the health risks can help parents, coaches and young athletes alike make decisions that encourage a diversified, safe sports experience. Dr. Eric Chehab from Illinois Bone and Joint Institute explores what is now being called the “professionalization” of youth sports in this recent interview on Fox News. Watch the interview.
- April 14, 2021 What is Gout – Symptoms and Causes
- April 7, 2021 Outpatient Joint Replacement During A Pandemic
- April 1, 2021 IBJI Welcomes New Pain Management Physician
- March 29, 2021 Tips for Losing Weight Before Hip Replacement
- March 26, 2021 What’s the Difference Between Hip Resurfacing and Hip Replacement?
Illinois Bone & Joint Institute is one of the largest orthopedic group practices in Illinois. We offer more than 100 physicians and 20 locations throughout Chicago, ensuring complete musculoskeletal care wherever our patients are. Contact us to learn more about our advanced diagnostic technology and services.