Specializing in one sport may seem like a good idea to young athletes hoping to reach the top of their game, but it can also lead to injuries that force players to take time off for recovery. Learning about the health risks can help parents, coaches and young athletes alike make decisions that encourage a diversified, safe sports experience. Dr. Eric Chehab from Illinois Bone and Joint Institute explores what is now being called the “professionalization” of youth sports in this recent interview on Fox News. Watch the interview.
- January 4, 2022 IBJI Welcomes New Spine Specialist
- December 20, 2021 IBJI Opens New Doctors’ Office in Munster, IN
- December 17, 2021 Chicago Red Stars: A Behind the Scenes Look at the IBJI Head Athletic Trainer and Her Interns
- December 14, 2021 Why Winter Is a Great Time for Stretching Exercises
- December 6, 2021 Spinal Stenosis: The Latest Treatment Options
Illinois Bone & Joint Institute is one of the largest orthopedic group practices in Illinois. We offer more than 100 physicians and 20 locations throughout Chicago, ensuring complete musculoskeletal care wherever our patients are. Contact us to learn more about our advanced diagnostic technology and services.