Specializing in one sport may seem like a good idea to young athletes hoping to reach the top of their game, but it can also lead to injuries that force players to take time off for recovery. Learning about the health risks can help parents, coaches and young athletes alike make decisions that encourage a diversified, safe sports experience. Dr. Eric Chehab from Illinois Bone and Joint Institute explores what is now being called the “professionalization” of youth sports in this recent interview on Fox News. Watch the interview.
- September 24, 2021 Avoid Work-from-Home Pain
- September 17, 2021 How to Communicate Pain to Your Doctor
- September 16, 2021 Think Outside the (Lunch) Box
- September 15, 2021 Successful IBJI Fundraiser Raises Over $40K for Glenkirk
- September 13, 2021 New OrthoAccess Immediate Care Clinic in Arlington Heights
Illinois Bone & Joint Institute is one of the largest orthopedic group practices in Illinois. We offer more than 100 physicians and 20 locations throughout Chicago, ensuring complete musculoskeletal care wherever our patients are. Contact us to learn more about our advanced diagnostic technology and services.