With the holidays and dropping temperatures around the corner, our health tends to be put on the back burner. Our minds are so focused on family traditions, meals and gift-giving that we don’t take the time to see how the holidays affect our health. That’s where IBJI’s OrthoHealth program comes into play.
The OrthoHealth program works on reclaiming energy, improving performance, preventing pain and enhancing your overall energy.
If the holiday stress has gotten to you and you’re looking to reclaim energy or vitality, OrthoHealth can help. Whether you want to improve your physical performance, reduce persistent pain, prevent injury, or enhance your overall energy, our team of health care professionals are offering services at all of our IBJI facilities to customize a plan of care to optimize your health and wellness.
So, what is OrthoHealth? OrthoHealth is an exclusive IBJI program that offers a collaborative approach to improve your health and wellness.
Our team of Registered Dietitians and Board-Certified Health Coaches complement our Physical Therapists’ treatment plans to meet you where you are and guide you through a personal lifestyle transformation. This approach allows us to take your care to its full potential and keep you moving and living at your best.
How it can help you:
- Enhance Performance: Do you feel ready for a bigger challenge, or have goals you are striving for. How do you get there? The OrthoHealth team will educate you in the importance of training with efficient movement and design a program to improve your strength, energy, and overall metabolism.
- Reduce Stress: Is stress taking a toll on your health? Do you feel tired or drained some days? The OrthoHealth team will explore your lifestyle and assist you in creating habits to be the best version of yourself.
- Pain-free Movement: You have tried physical therapy, occupational therapy and have made progress but you are still looking for improvement. The OrthoHealth team can assess your current lifestyle and take a whole body approach to help you continue to better understand and address your pain.
- Optimize Nutrition: Learning proper nutrition to fuel your body is the key to performance and recovery. We can educate you on your daily intake of protein, vitamins, minerals and proper hydration to optimize your energy and fitness.
- Sleep: Sleep is a critical component to health. With our sleep partners we can evaluate current sleep patterns and sleep hygiene and if needed set up interventions to improve quality or quantity sleep which will reduce overall stress hormones and boost energy levels and metabolism.
Are you ready to make a change in your health this season? If so, enroll in OrthoHealth now!