IBJI Registered Dietitians are health care professionals who provide advice and counseling about food and nutrition. They work one-on-one with you to customize a healthy eating plan that is individualized to your specific needs.
Through this partnership, you can make the healthy choice, the easy choice. Below are some reasons to see a Registered Dietitian.
1. You’ve tried several fad diets without sustainable success.
Have you gone through cycles of weight loss and gain through trials of the latest diet trends?
2. You are not sure where to begin in making healthy dietary changes that will last.
Are you ready to make changes, but feel confused by varying nutrition and health messages that you receive from family, friends, or online?
3. You struggle with emotional eating instead of eating for energy and wellness.
Are you not sure how to boost your metabolism to use food as fuel for long-lasting energy?
4. You would thrive off of accountability.
Do you find it challenging to hold yourself accountable to make healthy nutritional changes?
5. You need help managing your diet for a specific diagnosis.
Are you unsure of what dietary changes to make, due to high blood pressure, diabetes, allergies, or other chronic diseases?
Nutrition Counseling is available at many convenient IBJI locations. For more information, please call 847-324-3020.
Registered dietitians Dani and Sheryl show you how to incorporate fruits and veggies, Omega-3 fatty acids and anti-oxidants into your meals with these delicious smoothies!