IBJI Rehabilitation is the best Collaborative Care model rehabilitation provider across Northern and Central Illinois.
With over 35 physical and occupational therapy locations and ongoing expansion, opportunities for therapists at all levels are available. Our therapists advance their skill set through exposure to a wide variety of clinical diagnosis in the musculoskeletal field. We collaborate with more than 140 board-certified and fellowship-trained physicians/surgeons, many of which are the most highly regarded physicians in our region. This professional partnership promotes an optimal patient experience and outcome through a collaborative care model where the patient comes first.
Focus on Quality
IBJI therapists have many opportunities to learn from diversely skilled clinical staff and physicians. Your focus is spent on patient care and development of relationships with IBJI physicians versus expected outside marketing efforts. Our schedules, documentation systems, and staff activities promote a quality work/life balance.
With benefits including profit-sharing, individual and family health care coverage, paid time off, bonuses (per company guidelines/requirements), 3 month onboarding program, yearlong clinical reasoning program for new graduate clinicians, and generous continuing education benefits. IBJI truly deserves a closer look in your search for finding a great career opportunity.
What Our Staff Says About Our Team
- “I have been given the freedom and support to do what is right for my patients during my day to day without the constant pressure of the bottomline being the primary focus. I have been shown and given strong support to allow my role to add to the success of an already successful organization.” -Tim Donnelly, PT, MPT, Regional Manager at Bradley Facility
- “IBJI cares about the well-being of their patients and therapists. IBJI gives back to the community and goes the extra mile to ensure that all divisions provide exceptional care. The ability to have immediate responses and collaboration from physicians, other therapists, MRI, and DME is unlike any other company.” – Cassi Huser, PT, DPT, Physical Therapist at Lake Bluff Facility
- “IBJI does a great job investing in their clinicians. They help you grow and develop your skills with many in house continuing education programs, MD journal reviews, and support to grow and develop programs.” – Hillary Monier, PTA, Physical Therapist Assistant at Chicago Facility
- “The work environment at IBJI is positive, enthusiastic, and fun. While maintaining a professional work atmosphere, we are able to enjoy the place that we work.” – Liz Modzelewski, PTA, Physical Therapist Assistant at Wauconda Facility
- “IBJI creates a team dynamic that makes patient’s feel supported and truly cared for.” – Faith Koffron, ATC, Certified Athletic Trainer at Glenview Facility
- “I love the teamwork and family environment. I also enjoy that no two days are the same, there’s always some variety to spice up my work day.” – Angella Henry, Insurance Verification Coordinator