Dr. Angelo Savino is a Non-operative Sports Medicine Physician and serves as the lead physician at IBJI’s OrthoAccess immediate care clinic in Libertyville. His interests include Non-Operative Orthopedic Care, Sports Injuries, Ultrasound Diagnostic Imaging, Ultrasound Guided Injections, PRP injections.
He has extensive experience acting as team physician for professional, collegiate and high school teams.
Dr. Savino’s focus is treating patients with athletic interests – whether they be professional athletes or weekend warriors. His caring approach focuses on garnering relationships and caring for the patient. The Patient-Physician relationship is most important. Once this is established, the care will fall into place. In the end his goal is to improve every patients health to prolong their active lifestyle. He believes the longer you remain active, the longer you will lead a happier life.
Additional Areas of Expertise
- Ultrasound Guided Injections
- Diagnostic Ultrasound
- PRP Injection
Philosophy of Care
My goal is to build relationships with my patients and provide personalized care based on individual orthopedic need.
Affiliations and Associations
- American Medical Society of Sports Medicine
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- American College of Sports Medicine
- Antioch High School
- Carmel Catholic High School
- Connecticut Sun, WNBA, Team Physician, 2017-2018
- Grayslake Central High School
- Lakes High School
- Lake Forest College
- Lake Placid Ironman Medical Tent Physician, 2017
- New England Black Wolves, National Lacrosse League, Team Physician, 20172018
- Stevenson High School
- Warren Township High School
- Vernon Hills High School
- University of Connecticut Athletics, Team Physician for UCONN athletes across all sports, 2017-2019
University of Connecticut, Farmington
Primary Care Sports Medicine
St. Joseph Mercy Hospital
American University of the Caribbean School of Medicine
Loyola University Chicago
University of Denver