Illinois Bone & Joint Institute has more than 150 physicians at more than 50 locations in Illinois. If you are a member of the media or you are looking for a speaker for your next event, you’re in the right place!
Need an expert for a TV package, radio interview, news article or other project? Please email IBJI’s Marketing Department at email@example.com and we can help set up time with a board-certified physician or an expert trained staff member, such as a physical therapist, occupational therapist or certified athletic trainer.
Need a quick rundown of IBJI? See more about us, including our mission, vision, values and fast facts.
Need logos, high-resolution images, maps or B-roll? We have that covered, too! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you looking for a speaker for your next event? IBJI physicians and staff members enjoy meeting members of the community and sharing information about orthopedic conditions and procedures, physical therapy, occupational (hand) therapy, joint health, healthy eating and lifestyle changes, workers’ compensation and much more. Please email email@example.com to discuss your event and how IBJI can help!
Are you an IBJI patient who wants to share your story? Tell us how being a patient here has helped you get back to your life!
Recent News Stories
- IBJI Welcomes New Spine Specialist
- IBJI Opens New Doctors’ Office in Munster, IN
- Chicago Red Stars: A Behind the Scenes Look at the IBJI Head Athletic Trainer and Her Interns
- IBJI Opens New Physical Therapy Clinic in Homer Glen
- IBJI Is First in Chicago Suburbs to Use InSpace™ Balloon Implant Technology for Shoulder Surgery
- IBJI’s OAK Orthopedics Division Opens Full Service Orthopedic Clinic in Bourbonnais
- Veteran Profile: IBJI Physical Therapist Mark Taylor, MS, PTCDR USN (Ret)
- Chicago Red Stars: IBJI Celebrates Team