Illinois Bone & Joint Institute has more than 150 physicians at more than 50 locations in Illinois. If you are a member of the media or you are looking for a speaker for your next event, you’re in the right place!
Need an expert for a TV package, radio interview, news article or other project? Please email IBJI’s Marketing Department at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help set up time with a board-certified physician or an expert trained staff member, such as a physical therapist, occupational therapist or certified athletic trainer.
Need a quick rundown of IBJI? See more about us, including our mission, vision, values and fast facts.
Need logos, high-resolution images, maps or B-roll? We have that covered, too! Contact us at email@example.com.
Are you looking for a speaker for your next event? IBJI physicians and staff members enjoy meeting members of the community and sharing information about orthopedic conditions and procedures, physical therapy, occupational (hand) therapy, joint health, healthy eating and lifestyle changes, workers’ compensation and much more. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your event and how IBJI can help!
Are you an IBJI patient who wants to share your story? Tell us how being a patient here has helped you get back to your life!
Recent News Stories
- Chicago Wolves Calder Cup Finals: IBJI Serves As Exclusive Sports Medicine Partner
- IBJI Welcomes Two Physicians With Specialties in Hip/Knee Surgery and Interventional Pain Medicine
- Everything You Need to Know About Lifting Injuries
- What You Need to Know About Back Pain During Pregnancy
- IBJI Welcomes New Interventional Pain Management/Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Physician
- A Day in the Life of an IBJI Occupational Therapist
- Is Permanent Daylight Savings Time a Bad Idea?
- IBJI Extends Glenkirk Partnership in 2022