On the Olympic level, figure skating is not only an art, but it also presents a constant risk for injury. NBC 5’s Nesita Kwan talks with Dr. Craig Westin, an IBJI orthopedic surgeon, who treats skaters and is heading to the Sochi Olympics to help keep the U.S. skating team healthy. Watch the video »
- April 14, 2021 What is Gout – Symptoms and Causes
- April 7, 2021 Outpatient Joint Replacement During A Pandemic
- April 1, 2021 IBJI Welcomes New Pain Management Physician
- March 29, 2021 Tips for Losing Weight Before Hip Replacement
- March 26, 2021 What’s the Difference Between Hip Resurfacing and Hip Replacement?
Illinois Bone & Joint Institute is one of the largest orthopedic group practices in Illinois. We offer more than 100 physicians and 20 locations throughout Chicago, ensuring complete musculoskeletal care wherever our patients are. Contact us to learn more about our advanced diagnostic technology and services.