On the Olympic level, figure skating is not only an art, but it also presents a constant risk for injury. NBC 5’s Nesita Kwan talks with Dr. Craig Westin, an IBJI orthopedic surgeon, who treats skaters and is heading to the Sochi Olympics to help keep the U.S. skating team healthy. Watch the video »
- January 4, 2022 IBJI Welcomes New Spine Specialist
- December 20, 2021 IBJI Opens New Doctors’ Office in Munster, IN
- December 17, 2021 Chicago Red Stars: A Behind the Scenes Look at the IBJI Head Athletic Trainer and Her Interns
- December 14, 2021 Why Winter Is a Great Time for Stretching Exercises
- December 6, 2021 Spinal Stenosis: The Latest Treatment Options
Illinois Bone & Joint Institute is one of the largest orthopedic group practices in Illinois. We offer more than 100 physicians and 20 locations throughout Chicago, ensuring complete musculoskeletal care wherever our patients are. Contact us to learn more about our advanced diagnostic technology and services.