On the Olympic level, figure skating is not only an art, but it also presents a constant risk for injury. NBC 5’s Nesita Kwan talks with Dr. Craig Westin, an IBJI orthopedic surgeon, who treats skaters and is heading to the Sochi Olympics to help keep the U.S. skating team healthy. Watch the video »
- September 24, 2021 Avoid Work-from-Home Pain
- September 17, 2021 How to Communicate Pain to Your Doctor
- September 16, 2021 Think Outside the (Lunch) Box
- September 15, 2021 Successful IBJI Fundraiser Raises Over $40K for Glenkirk
- September 13, 2021 New OrthoAccess Immediate Care Clinic in Arlington Heights
Illinois Bone & Joint Institute is one of the largest orthopedic group practices in Illinois. We offer more than 100 physicians and 20 locations throughout Chicago, ensuring complete musculoskeletal care wherever our patients are. Contact us to learn more about our advanced diagnostic technology and services.