Othopedics This Week announces Steven L. Haddad, M.D., senior attending physician with Illinois Bone & Joint Institute (IBJI) in Glenview, Illinois, is the new president of the American Orthopaedic Foot & Ankle Society (AOFAS). In addition, Haddad will serve on the Board of Directors of the Orthopaedic Foot & Ankle Outreach & Education Fund. Read full article.
- April 14, 2021 What is Gout – Symptoms and Causes
- April 7, 2021 Outpatient Joint Replacement During A Pandemic
- April 1, 2021 IBJI Welcomes New Pain Management Physician
- March 29, 2021 Tips for Losing Weight Before Hip Replacement
- March 26, 2021 What’s the Difference Between Hip Resurfacing and Hip Replacement?
Illinois Bone & Joint Institute is one of the largest orthopedic group practices in Illinois. We offer more than 100 physicians and 20 locations throughout Chicago, ensuring complete musculoskeletal care wherever our patients are. Contact us to learn more about our advanced diagnostic technology and services.