Alexander Gordon, MD on 97.9 WLUP – The Loop – discusses ACL injuries and how it may affect an athlete’s ability to move and cut. Learn about the commonly occurring ACL tear, where it is in the knee, what happens, what the reconstruction procedure entails and the recovery process. Listen to the interview.
- February 1, 2021 New IBJI OrthoAccess in Norwood Park
- January 22, 2021 Should I Get the COVID-19 Vaccine? An Orthopedist’s Perspective
- January 11, 2021 Illinois Bone & Joint Institute Opens New Physical Therapy Clinic in Bourbonnais
- December 21, 2020 MRI Misconceptions For Back Pain
- December 14, 2020 What to Do if You Have Frostbite in Your Hands
Illinois Bone & Joint Institute is one of the largest orthopedic group practices in Illinois. We offer more than 100 physicians and 20 locations throughout Chicago, ensuring complete musculoskeletal care wherever our patients are. Contact us to learn more about our advanced diagnostic technology and services.