Alexander Gordon, MD on 97.9 WLUP – The Loop – discusses ACL injuries and how it may affect an athlete’s ability to move and cut. Learn about the commonly occurring ACL tear, where it is in the knee, what happens, what the reconstruction procedure entails and the recovery process. Listen to the interview.
- May 13, 2021 Q&A on Hip Arthroscopy – What You Need To Know
- May 5, 2021 How to Manage Hip Pain without Surgery
- May 3, 2021 Expanded Pediatric Orthopedic Service
- April 30, 2021 How to Tell if Your Hip Pain Is from Arthritis or Bursitis
- April 14, 2021 What is Gout – Symptoms and Causes
Illinois Bone & Joint Institute is one of the largest orthopedic group practices in Illinois. We offer more than 100 physicians and 20 locations throughout Chicago, ensuring complete musculoskeletal care wherever our patients are. Contact us to learn more about our advanced diagnostic technology and services.