Alexander Gordon, MD on 97.9 WLUP – The Loop – discusses ACL injuries and how it may affect an athlete’s ability to move and cut. Learn about the commonly occurring ACL tear, where it is in the knee, what happens, what the reconstruction procedure entails and the recovery process. Listen to the interview.
- September 16, 2021 Think Outside the (Lunch) Box
- September 15, 2021 Successful IBJI Fundraiser Raises Over $40K for Glenkirk
- September 13, 2021 New OrthoAccess Immediate Care Clinic in Arlington Heights
- September 9, 2021 Marathon Training Tips from Two of Our Doctors Who Run
- September 1, 2021 Illinois Bone & Joint Institute Welcomes Four New Surgeons
Illinois Bone & Joint Institute is one of the largest orthopedic group practices in Illinois. We offer more than 100 physicians and 20 locations throughout Chicago, ensuring complete musculoskeletal care wherever our patients are. Contact us to learn more about our advanced diagnostic technology and services.