Alexander Gordon, MD on 97.9 WLUP – The Loop – discusses ACL injuries and how it may affect an athlete’s ability to move and cut. Learn about the commonly occurring ACL tear, where it is in the knee, what happens, what the reconstruction procedure entails and the recovery process. Listen to the interview.
- November 20, 2020 Low Back Pain in the Setting of COVID-19
- October 30, 2020 Illinois Bone & Joint Institute Expands Services in McHenry
- October 16, 2020 Illinois Bone & Joint Institute Physicians Named to Chicago Magazine’s 2020 list of “Top Docs for Fitness Junkies”
- October 1, 2020 Pilates’ Mental and Physical Benefits Guide Us Through “New Normal”
- September 11, 2020 Hinsdale Orthopaedic Associates, a Division of IBJI, Completes 100th Surgery for Young Adult Hip Dysplasia
Illinois Bone & Joint Institute is one of the largest orthopedic group practices in Illinois. We offer more than 100 physicians and 20 locations throughout Chicago, ensuring complete musculoskeletal care wherever our patients are. Contact us to learn more about our advanced diagnostic technology and services.
July 24, 2020
Illinois Bone & Joint Institute Dr. Roger Chams Assists Chicago Red Stars in 2020 NWSL Safety and Health Protocols
July 22, 2020
Illinois Bone & Joint Institute Partners with Chicago Dogs as Official Athletic Training and Physical Therapy Provider
January 6, 2020
Illinois Bone & Joint Institute Announces Grand Opening of IBJI Sports Institute For Outstanding Athlete Care
November 14, 2019