Chicago Bulls star Derrick Rose will undergo surgery to repair a tear in his right knee. Rose has a medial meniscus tear, which is typically less serious than a lateral tear. Orthopedic surgeon, Dr. Roger Chams weighs in on Rose’s injury and treatment options. Watch the interview.
- September 16, 2021 Think Outside the (Lunch) Box
- September 15, 2021 Successful IBJI Fundraiser Raises Over $40K for Glenkirk
- September 13, 2021 New OrthoAccess Immediate Care Clinic in Arlington Heights
- September 9, 2021 Marathon Training Tips from Two of Our Doctors Who Run
- September 1, 2021 Illinois Bone & Joint Institute Welcomes Four New Surgeons
Illinois Bone & Joint Institute is one of the largest orthopedic group practices in Illinois. We offer more than 100 physicians and 20 locations throughout Chicago, ensuring complete musculoskeletal care wherever our patients are. Contact us to learn more about our advanced diagnostic technology and services.