Chicago Bulls star Derrick Rose will undergo surgery to repair a tear in his right knee. Rose has a medial meniscus tear, which is typically less serious than a lateral tear. Orthopedic surgeon, Dr. Roger Chams weighs in on Rose’s injury and treatment options. Watch the interview.
- May 13, 2021 Q&A on Hip Arthroscopy – What You Need To Know
- May 5, 2021 How to Manage Hip Pain without Surgery
- May 3, 2021 Expanded Pediatric Orthopedic Service
- April 30, 2021 How to Tell if Your Hip Pain Is from Arthritis or Bursitis
- April 14, 2021 What is Gout – Symptoms and Causes
Illinois Bone & Joint Institute is one of the largest orthopedic group practices in Illinois. We offer more than 100 physicians and 20 locations throughout Chicago, ensuring complete musculoskeletal care wherever our patients are. Contact us to learn more about our advanced diagnostic technology and services.