Chicago Bulls star Derrick Rose will undergo surgery to repair a tear in his right knee. Rose has a medial meniscus tear, which is typically less serious than a lateral tear. Orthopedic surgeon, Dr. Roger Chams weighs in on Rose’s injury and treatment options. Watch the interview.
- February 1, 2021 New IBJI OrthoAccess in Norwood Park
- January 22, 2021 Should I Get the COVID-19 Vaccine? An Orthopedist’s Perspective
- January 11, 2021 Illinois Bone & Joint Institute Opens New Physical Therapy Clinic in Bourbonnais
- December 21, 2020 MRI Misconceptions For Back Pain
- December 14, 2020 What to Do if You Have Frostbite in Your Hands
Illinois Bone & Joint Institute is one of the largest orthopedic group practices in Illinois. We offer more than 100 physicians and 20 locations throughout Chicago, ensuring complete musculoskeletal care wherever our patients are. Contact us to learn more about our advanced diagnostic technology and services.