In the second segment of neuro.RAPT’s three part film series dedicated to Our Hands, Orthopedic Surgeon Dr. Taizoon Baxamusa covers topics about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome including symptoms, causes, predisposition, genetics, and treatment options.
- January 26, 2022 29 IBJI Physicians Chosen as ‘Top Docs’ by Chicago Magazine
- January 4, 2022 IBJI Welcomes New Spine Specialist
- December 20, 2021 IBJI Opens New Doctors’ Office in Munster, IN
- December 17, 2021 Chicago Red Stars: A Behind the Scenes Look at the IBJI Head Athletic Trainer and Her Interns
- December 14, 2021 Why Winter Is a Great Time for Stretching Exercises
Illinois Bone & Joint Institute is one of the largest orthopedic group practices in Illinois. We offer more than 100 physicians and 20 locations throughout Chicago, ensuring complete musculoskeletal care wherever our patients are. Contact us to learn more about our advanced diagnostic technology and services.