In the second segment of neuro.RAPT’s three part film series dedicated to Our Hands, Orthopedic Surgeon Dr. Taizoon Baxamusa covers topics about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome including symptoms, causes, predisposition, genetics, and treatment options.
- July 22, 2021 Osteoarthritis and Other Common Causes of Knee Pain
- July 19, 2021 Tips for Stopping Smoking Before Hip Replacement Surgery
- July 16, 2021 IBJI Participates in Cristo Rey High School Work Study Program
- July 13, 2021 Illinois Bone & Joint Institute Transitions to Epic
- July 13, 2021 4 Common Knee Conditions—Symptoms, Causes and Treatments
Illinois Bone & Joint Institute is one of the largest orthopedic group practices in Illinois. We offer more than 100 physicians and 20 locations throughout Chicago, ensuring complete musculoskeletal care wherever our patients are. Contact us to learn more about our advanced diagnostic technology and services.