In the second segment of neuro.RAPT’s three part film series dedicated to Our Hands, Orthopedic Surgeon Dr. Taizoon Baxamusa covers topics about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome including symptoms, causes, predisposition, genetics, and treatment options.
- October 7, 2021 How to Prep Your Home for Surgery
- October 6, 2021 Announcing the New IBJI OrthoInform Physician Podcast
- October 4, 2021 IBJI Opens New Physical Therapy Clinic in Woodridge
- September 30, 2021 What Is Blood Flow Restriction (BFR) Therapy and How Does It Help?
- September 24, 2021 Avoid Work-from-Home Pain
Illinois Bone & Joint Institute is one of the largest orthopedic group practices in Illinois. We offer more than 100 physicians and 20 locations throughout Chicago, ensuring complete musculoskeletal care wherever our patients are. Contact us to learn more about our advanced diagnostic technology and services.