In the second segment of neuro.RAPT’s three part film series dedicated to Our Hands, Orthopedic Surgeon Dr. Taizoon Baxamusa covers topics about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome including symptoms, causes, predisposition, genetics, and treatment options.
- June 24, 2022 5 Gentle Yoga Poses and At-Home Remedies for Sciatica Pain Relief
- June 24, 2022 Chicago Wolves Calder Cup Finals: IBJI Serves As Exclusive Sports Medicine Partner
- June 21, 2022 What Are the Best Things to Do to Relieve Lower Back Pain?
- June 1, 2022 IBJI Welcomes Two Physicians With Specialties in Hip/Knee Surgery and Interventional Pain Medicine
- April 20, 2022 Everything You Need to Know About Lifting Injuries
Illinois Bone & Joint Institute is one of the largest orthopedic group practices in Illinois. We offer more than 100 physicians and 20 locations throughout Chicago, ensuring complete musculoskeletal care wherever our patients are. Contact us to learn more about our advanced diagnostic technology and services.