Dr. Jimenez’ painting is to be included in the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeon’s traveling exhibition entitled “Wounded in Action: An Art Exhibition of Orthopaedic Advancements”. His painting will be among art created by military personnel, civilians affected by war, family members of fallen soldiers and orthopaedic surgeons who treat the wounded. A celebration of “strength and spirit”, the art will be exhibited in New Orleans, Washington DC and Baltimore between March and November 2010. Click here for exhibition details.
- April 14, 2021 What is Gout – Symptoms and Causes
- April 7, 2021 Outpatient Joint Replacement During A Pandemic
- April 1, 2021 IBJI Welcomes New Pain Management Physician
- March 29, 2021 Tips for Losing Weight Before Hip Replacement
- March 26, 2021 What’s the Difference Between Hip Resurfacing and Hip Replacement?
Illinois Bone & Joint Institute is one of the largest orthopedic group practices in Illinois. We offer more than 100 physicians and 20 locations throughout Chicago, ensuring complete musculoskeletal care wherever our patients are. Contact us to learn more about our advanced diagnostic technology and services.