Dr. Jimenez’ painting is to be included in the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeon’s traveling exhibition entitled “Wounded in Action: An Art Exhibition of Orthopaedic Advancements”. His painting will be among art created by military personnel, civilians affected by war, family members of fallen soldiers and orthopaedic surgeons who treat the wounded. A celebration of “strength and spirit”, the art will be exhibited in New Orleans, Washington DC and Baltimore between March and November 2010. Click here for exhibition details.
- June 24, 2022 5 Gentle Yoga Poses and At-Home Remedies for Sciatica Pain Relief
- June 24, 2022 Chicago Wolves Calder Cup Finals: IBJI Serves As Exclusive Sports Medicine Partner
- June 21, 2022 What Are the Best Things to Do to Relieve Lower Back Pain?
- June 1, 2022 IBJI Welcomes Two Physicians With Specialties in Hip/Knee Surgery and Interventional Pain Medicine
- April 20, 2022 Everything You Need to Know About Lifting Injuries
Illinois Bone & Joint Institute is one of the largest orthopedic group practices in Illinois. We offer more than 100 physicians and 20 locations throughout Chicago, ensuring complete musculoskeletal care wherever our patients are. Contact us to learn more about our advanced diagnostic technology and services.