Dr. Jimenez’ painting is to be included in the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeon’s traveling exhibition entitled “Wounded in Action: An Art Exhibition of Orthopaedic Advancements”. His painting will be among art created by military personnel, civilians affected by war, family members of fallen soldiers and orthopaedic surgeons who treat the wounded. A celebration of “strength and spirit”, the art will be exhibited in New Orleans, Washington DC and Baltimore between March and November 2010. Click here for exhibition details.
- January 22, 2021 Should I Get the COVID-19 Vaccine? An Orthopedist’s Perspective
- January 11, 2021 Illinois Bone & Joint Institute Opens New Physical Therapy Clinic in Bourbonnais
- December 21, 2020 MRI Misconceptions For Back Pain
- December 14, 2020 What to Do if You Have Frostbite in Your Hands
- November 20, 2020 Low Back Pain in the Setting of COVID-19
Illinois Bone & Joint Institute is one of the largest orthopedic group practices in Illinois. We offer more than 100 physicians and 20 locations throughout Chicago, ensuring complete musculoskeletal care wherever our patients are. Contact us to learn more about our advanced diagnostic technology and services.
October 16, 2020
Illinois Bone & Joint Institute Physicians Named to Chicago Magazine’s 2020 list of “Top Docs for Fitness Junkies”
September 11, 2020
Hinsdale Orthopaedic Associates, a Division of IBJI, Completes 100th Surgery for Young Adult Hip Dysplasia
July 24, 2020
Illinois Bone & Joint Institute Dr. Roger Chams Assists Chicago Red Stars in 2020 NWSL Safety and Health Protocols
July 22, 2020
Illinois Bone & Joint Institute Partners with Chicago Dogs as Official Athletic Training and Physical Therapy Provider
June 30, 2020