Dr. Jimenez’ painting is to be included in the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeon’s traveling exhibition entitled “Wounded in Action: An Art Exhibition of Orthopaedic Advancements”. His painting will be among art created by military personnel, civilians affected by war, family members of fallen soldiers and orthopaedic surgeons who treat the wounded. A celebration of “strength and spirit”, the art will be exhibited in New Orleans, Washington DC and Baltimore between March and November 2010. Click here for exhibition details.
- September 24, 2021 Avoid Work-from-Home Pain
- September 17, 2021 How to Communicate Pain to Your Doctor
- September 16, 2021 Think Outside the (Lunch) Box
- September 15, 2021 Successful IBJI Fundraiser Raises Over $40K for Glenkirk
- September 13, 2021 New OrthoAccess Immediate Care Clinic in Arlington Heights
Illinois Bone & Joint Institute is one of the largest orthopedic group practices in Illinois. We offer more than 100 physicians and 20 locations throughout Chicago, ensuring complete musculoskeletal care wherever our patients are. Contact us to learn more about our advanced diagnostic technology and services.