The nine IBJI rheumatologists (Drs. Erin Arnold, William Arnold, Alfonso Bello, Gerald Eisenberg, Ami Kothari, Mary Moran,Amanda Myers, Patrick Schuette, and John Skosey) recently made a generous donation to RheumPAC, the political action committee of The American College of Rheumatology (ACR). By facilitating meetings with members of Congress and educating lawmakers on rheumatology-related issues, RheumPAC ensures that such issues are not forgotten in the healthcare debate and enhances the ACR’s influence in policy decisions. The IBJI physicians’ contribution illustrates their commitment to fostering the ACR’s advocacy role on behalf of rheumatology patients.
- September 24, 2021 Avoid Work-from-Home Pain
- September 17, 2021 How to Communicate Pain to Your Doctor
- September 16, 2021 Think Outside the (Lunch) Box
- September 15, 2021 Successful IBJI Fundraiser Raises Over $40K for Glenkirk
- September 13, 2021 New OrthoAccess Immediate Care Clinic in Arlington Heights
Illinois Bone & Joint Institute is one of the largest orthopedic group practices in Illinois. We offer more than 100 physicians and 20 locations throughout Chicago, ensuring complete musculoskeletal care wherever our patients are. Contact us to learn more about our advanced diagnostic technology and services.