The nine IBJI rheumatologists (Drs. Erin Arnold, William Arnold, Alfonso Bello, Gerald Eisenberg, Ami Kothari, Mary Moran,Amanda Myers, Patrick Schuette, and John Skosey) recently made a generous donation to RheumPAC, the political action committee of The American College of Rheumatology (ACR). By facilitating meetings with members of Congress and educating lawmakers on rheumatology-related issues, RheumPAC ensures that such issues are not forgotten in the healthcare debate and enhances the ACR’s influence in policy decisions. The IBJI physicians’ contribution illustrates their commitment to fostering the ACR’s advocacy role on behalf of rheumatology patients.
- April 14, 2021 What is Gout – Symptoms and Causes
- April 7, 2021 Outpatient Joint Replacement During A Pandemic
- April 1, 2021 IBJI Welcomes New Pain Management Physician
- March 29, 2021 Tips for Losing Weight Before Hip Replacement
- March 26, 2021 What’s the Difference Between Hip Resurfacing and Hip Replacement?
Illinois Bone & Joint Institute is one of the largest orthopedic group practices in Illinois. We offer more than 100 physicians and 20 locations throughout Chicago, ensuring complete musculoskeletal care wherever our patients are. Contact us to learn more about our advanced diagnostic technology and services.