Melody Winter-Jabeck is the administrator of the Illinois Bone & Joint Institute Glenview/Wilmette Division and Ravine Way Surgery Center in Glenview, Ill. In this Becker’s Healthcarearticle, Ms. Winter-Jabeck explains how her surgery center excels, how the challenges of surgery center administration have evolved and shares her thoughts on the future of ASCs. Read full article.
- June 24, 2022 Chicago Wolves Calder Cup Finals: IBJI Serves As Exclusive Sports Medicine Partner
- June 21, 2022 What Are the Best Things to Do to Relieve Lower Back Pain?
- June 1, 2022 IBJI Welcomes Two Physicians With Specialties in Hip/Knee Surgery and Interventional Pain Medicine
- April 20, 2022 Everything You Need to Know About Lifting Injuries
- April 14, 2022 What You Need to Know About Back Pain During Pregnancy
Illinois Bone & Joint Institute is one of the largest orthopedic group practices in Illinois. We offer more than 100 physicians and 20 locations throughout Chicago, ensuring complete musculoskeletal care wherever our patients are. Contact us to learn more about our advanced diagnostic technology and services.