Melody Winter-Jabeck is the administrator of the Illinois Bone & Joint Institute Glenview/Wilmette Division and Ravine Way Surgery Center in Glenview, Ill. In this Becker’s Healthcarearticle, Ms. Winter-Jabeck explains how her surgery center excels, how the challenges of surgery center administration have evolved and shares her thoughts on the future of ASCs. Read full article.
- January 4, 2022 IBJI Welcomes New Spine Specialist
- December 20, 2021 IBJI Opens New Doctors’ Office in Munster, IN
- December 17, 2021 Chicago Red Stars: A Behind the Scenes Look at the IBJI Head Athletic Trainer and Her Interns
- December 14, 2021 Why Winter Is a Great Time for Stretching Exercises
- December 6, 2021 Spinal Stenosis: The Latest Treatment Options
Illinois Bone & Joint Institute is one of the largest orthopedic group practices in Illinois. We offer more than 100 physicians and 20 locations throughout Chicago, ensuring complete musculoskeletal care wherever our patients are. Contact us to learn more about our advanced diagnostic technology and services.