Melody Winter-Jabeck is the administrator of the Illinois Bone & Joint Institute Glenview/Wilmette Division and Ravine Way Surgery Center in Glenview, Ill. In this Becker’s Healthcarearticle, Ms. Winter-Jabeck explains how her surgery center excels, how the challenges of surgery center administration have evolved and shares her thoughts on the future of ASCs. Read full article.
- February 1, 2021 New IBJI OrthoAccess in Norwood Park
- January 22, 2021 Should I Get the COVID-19 Vaccine? An Orthopedist’s Perspective
- January 11, 2021 Illinois Bone & Joint Institute Opens New Physical Therapy Clinic in Bourbonnais
- December 21, 2020 MRI Misconceptions For Back Pain
- December 14, 2020 What to Do if You Have Frostbite in Your Hands
Illinois Bone & Joint Institute is one of the largest orthopedic group practices in Illinois. We offer more than 100 physicians and 20 locations throughout Chicago, ensuring complete musculoskeletal care wherever our patients are. Contact us to learn more about our advanced diagnostic technology and services.