Dr. Robert Chams, of the Illinois Bone & Joint Institute, joins Ben Finfer and Nick Shepkowski to discuss the Derrick Rose injury. Learn about a medial meniscus tear to the knee, treatment and recovery. Listen to the full interview.
- April 7, 2021 Outpatient Joint Replacement During A Pandemic
- April 1, 2021 IBJI Welcomes New Pain Management Physician
- March 29, 2021 Tips for Losing Weight Before Hip Replacement
- March 26, 2021 What’s the Difference Between Hip Resurfacing and Hip Replacement?
- March 23, 2021 What You Need to Know About Sex After Hip Replacement
Illinois Bone & Joint Institute is one of the largest orthopedic group practices in Illinois. We offer more than 100 physicians and 20 locations throughout Chicago, ensuring complete musculoskeletal care wherever our patients are. Contact us to learn more about our advanced diagnostic technology and services.