Everything You Need in One Location
After opening its first MRI facility in 1999, IBJI MRI & CT Services has kept pace with the rapid growth of Illinois Bone & Joint Institute, one of the nation’s largest musculoskeletal groups. Today, we currently have twelve MRI centers and two CT scanners, setting a new standard in medical imaging.
Conveniently located in the same facilities as Illinois Bone & Joint Institute Physician Clinics and Rehab Centers, we have everything you need in one location. You can see your doctor, receive therapy, and get a diagnostic test all in one place, because your time and convenience matter to us. At each location, you’ll find qualified, dedicated, and service-oriented staff working to provide you with most complete and accurate medical imaging possible.
Upgraded MRI Diagnostic Services in Illinois
IBJI MRI upgrades and maintains its equipment to the highest standards. Not all MRI centers do. All of our MRI sites are accredited by the American College of Radiology, recognizing our commitment to quality. To achieve the highest-quality results for our patients, we work to stay on the leading edge of technological innovation while paying special attention to our patient comfort and concerns. Our most recent innovations include the addition of several advanced MRI and CT systems. Each of these upgraded systems offer less-restrictive designs, ensuring the best combination of pristine image definition and unparalleled patient comfort:
- 3T High-Field Wide-Bore MRI – A high-performance scanner in our Gurnee facility with one of the largest bores available (71cm) to accommodate every patient shape.
- 1.5T High-Field Open-Bore MRI – This unit in our Chicago facility offers 90% sound reduction technology and one of the largest bores (71cm) for patient comfort.
- 1.5T Echelon Oval High-Field MRI – Available in both our Morton Grove and Libertyville facilities, this ultra wide-bore MRI system offers fast, high-resolution images of a high-field MRI with patient comfort in mind.
- 1.2T High-Field Open MRI – One in Bannockburn, Wilmette and Barrington, this open MRI system high-resolution images, faster scan times, and a spacious design that’s open on all sides.
- Extremity CT System – Available in our IBJI Glenview MRI facility, we’ve added an extremity CT scanner that offers high quality images, lower extremity scans, upper extremity scans and weight bearing scans of the foot, ankle, and knee.
In order to provide the highest quality diagnostic exams with the lowest health risk, IBJI will no longer use lead shields to cover reproductive or fetal organs during CT scans or C-Arm fluoroscopy procedures. To read more about the “Shed the Shield” program, click here.
Why IBJI MRI & CT Services?
What separates us from the rest? IBJI MRI & CT offers a full range of diagnostic imaging care – MRI, CT, and Arthrograms – delivered by an experienced team of board-certified radiologists, technologists, and patient-centered receptionists. Through our team, we offer optimal imaging for our patients, providing you with a comfortable, high quality imaging experience that’s affordable and convenient. We also offer excellent, accurate, and integrated care for you with:
- 12 Convenient Locations
- Advanced Technology
- Flexible and Prompt Scheduling
- Appointments in 24 Hours or Less
- Low-Cost, High-Value Services for Our Patients
- STAT Reads
- Immediate Image Access
Advanced MRI and CT Imaging in Chicagoland
Do you need an MRI or CT scan? IBJI MRI & CT Services offers several advanced MRI and CT options with your comfort in mind. Find the location nearest to you, call 855-IBJI-MRI to make an appointment, or request an appointment online. Our goal is to help you move better and live better.