- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Baseline Concussion Testing
- Complimentary Injury Screening
- Compression Bandaging
- Industrial Rehabilitation
- Massage Therapy
- Pelvic Floor Therapy
- Performing Arts Rehabilitation
- Return to Play Phase 4
- Sports Injury Prevention Screen
- Video Gait Analysis
- View All Services
Complimentary Injury Screenings
Nagging pain in your lower back? Popping in your knee as you run? Not sure where to turn?
Complimentary injury screenings are evaluations performed by a Licensed Physical Therapist (PT) or Certified Athletic Trainer (ATC) in our physical therapy clinic as a means to help our patients determine what is the best treatment solution for non-emergency conditions. An IBJI clinician will explain the extent of the injury and educate the patient on an appropriate treatment protocol.
- The services provided by the PT or ATC shall in no way be considered a substitute for the services of a physician, and will function only under the outlines set forth by the Illinois Department of Professional Regulations.
- Parents are asked to call at least an hour ahead of time to ensure availability of our staff.
- A parent/guardian must be present to sign a Consent to Treat form for all minors. If over 18, the athlete must show a form of ID for proof of age.
- Per federal guidelines, beneficiaries of federally funded plans are not eligible for complimentary injury screens.
521 Green Bay RoadSecond FloorWilmette, IL 60091
9000 Waukegan RoadSuite 100Morton Grove, IL 60053
1950 U.S. 45Suite 102Libertyville, IL 60041
28156 W. Northpointe ParkwaySuite 125Lake Barrington, IL 60010
1919 Skokie Valley RoadHighland Park, IL 60035
900 Rand RoadSuite 110Des Plaines, IL 60016
150 N Michigan AveSuite 1400Chicago, IL 60601
2923 N. California AvenueSuite 301Chicago, IL 60618
1450 Busch ParkwaySuite 115ABuffalo Grove, IL 60089
Recent Blog Posts
Have you heard about accidents people are having while cutting avocados? Cutting an avocado requires a thoughtful approach if you want to avoid injury. Recently, Dr. Leon Benson, an Illinois Bone & Joint Institute hand and upper extremity surgeon, appeared on the local Fox 32 affiliate to discuss how to properly cut an avocado. Secure Cutting Board from Slipping First, you’ll need to stabilize your cutting board to prevent it from sliding around on your smooth countertop. It can sometimes help to place a dish towel underneath it to keep it in place. Some people dampen the towel first and then wring out the extra water, the goal here is to get the towel to grab the surface. Thin towels […]
The ACL – what is it and how is it repaired? Below, you will find a comprehensive guide detailing the specifics of ACL tears – how to identify a potential ACL injury, proper treatment, and recommended rehabilitation of the overall knee joint. What Does the ACL Do? The ACL, or Anterior Cruciate Ligament, is vital to knee stabilization. This strong band of tissue located in the center of the knee and it connects the femur to the tibia, and is responsible for helping you run, jump, walk and play. A ligament tear can significantly impact your everyday life, so if there is suspicion of a tear, you should seek medical attention as soon as possible so that a physician can […]