Injured workers receive priority treatment at every IBJI location by any of the physicians listed below. At a first visit, the physician reviews patient history, performs a detailed examination and evaluates diagnostic tests to determine the most effective course of treatment.
Convenient, Cost Effective Diagnostics
IBJI’s advanced MRI and diagnostic imaging services often cost less than the same services from large health systems and hospitals. Imaging is integrated in physician offices at most locations, making it easy to access.
Affordable, Immediate Care at OrthoAccess
IBJI OrthoAccess is a walk-in clinic offering exceptional immediate care for up to 80% less cost than an emergency room. For cuts, breaks, sprains, muscle strains and intense pain – injuries that need immediate attention, but not necessarily an ER – our specialists provide advanced, same-day care.
Learn More »
Our physicians and therapists collaborate closely on patient care. The ability to consult, monitor and alter therapy as needed is a unique advantage that improves therapeutic results and speeds patient recovery.
Making an Appointment is Easy
Search for a physician by specialty on our physician’s search page. Or, receive personalized scheduling assistance at 844-IBJI-DOC (844-425-4362).
A Dedicated Workers’ Compensation Team
Our Workers’ Compensation team offers the coordination, fast report turnaround and attention to detail required to facilitate Workers’ Compensation casework. We provide:
- Full and responsive documentation keeps all parties updated on progress and recovery
- All dictated reports are provided within 24-hours– even faster for STAT requests
- Same-day work status reports update all parties to employee work restrictions or release to full duty
The IBIJI Workers’ Compensation team will also:
- Schedule appointments for injured workers
- Verify workers’ compensation benefits coverage
- Submit progress reports, test results and work status reports to nurse case managers, adjusters and employers
- Secure approval of tests and surgeries recommended by our physicians